Friday 9 November 2012

I miss going home for diwali ........A small pray for Diwali


This is my first personal post on my blog , so let me tell you guys something about myself first ......
I m basically from Indore ,did my schooling here and then went to Pune for engineering I was in Pune for almost 4 and a 1/2 years, now I am doing M.B.A from Indore . Today was my last exam and from tomorrow officially our college is off for Diwali .......

All my friends are going back to there hometown to there parents for Diwali whereas "I am going nowhere"  . Sounds silly isn't it, but seriously when I was in hostel after two-tree months of hostel ,I use to cherish my home as if it was royal .I m not saying my home is not royal to me now, but things are different now.I am home already, I don't miss home made food anymore.




Just two months of new college new friends and I m sad of thinking of days without them, or maybe I m sad that I do not get to see a change in environment this holiday season.
I m really praying hard for something exciting to happen on this Diwali, please god Do something to make this Diwali special , everyone deserves to be happy on Diwali , hoping for some miracle to happen on this festival season ..... signing out


Hope your Diwali is safe and exciting <3
Love
Salomi <3

2 comments:

  1. NICE BLOG!!! I'm happy to find numerous useful info here in the post. I would really like to come back again right here for likewise good articles or blog posts. Thanks for sharing !!
    Top BBA Colleges in Pune
    best colleges for bba in Pune


    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, nice site you have here! Keep up the excellent work!

    Diwali

    ReplyDelete